Project research and analysis result in a lot of valuable information for your project. Frame your opportunity by prioritizing the challenges you will address.
- Gather your list of insights, user journeys and information structure from your research.
- With your team, discuss and vote on the most important areas to address in your ideation and solution creation.
- Summarize these insights and challenges in a new diagram or presentation.
- Now assess: If you address these insights and challenges, will you have a valuable solution? Iterate until you have a well designed opportunity.
- Use these targeted statements as a basis for ideation.
- Now, write a series of “How might we…?” or “Ways of…” statements base don the details of the opportunity framing.