You’ll generate a lot of rich data during each phase of your project — interview notes, pictures, videos, brainstorm ideas and prototypes. Keep it organized and available.
- Set up a project folder with a structure that helps you keep things categorized.
- You’ll need one folder for project management docs, proposal, contracts, legal forms, etc.
- Set up folders for each phase of your project.
- Within each phase folder, create folders to hold typical content like interview notes, secondary research, images, etc.
- Create a Key Visuals folder for the best photos, videos and diagrams of your project.
- Create a Presentations folder. Store all project presentations here. Name things by phase and meeting date.
- Use a large foam core board or project wall as a work surface for sticky note brainstorms, pictures and maps.