We’re continuing our new webinar series — Telehealth Technology 101 with Dan Kurywchak — to answer your urgent implementation questions.
Dan has been helping organizations around the world start-up telehealth programs for 20+ years at UC Davis Medical Center, Intel, California Telehealth Network, and Telemedicine.com.
Who should watch this webinar?
In this second installment of our webinar series, Dan reviews technical considerations when choosing a telemedicine platform. This is for anyone interested in:
- Software vs. hardware solutions.
- Why a telemedicine solution may work great for one organization but not for another.
- An overview of video conferencing systems and medical peripherals.
- Clarifying the factors that may impact whether your telemedicine systems can talk to your provider’s system.
Our top Takeaways:
- Organizations interested in adopting telehealth platforms should do their homework ahead of time when deciding on a software solution.
- Test, test, test and test again before implementing software!
- What works for one hospital or clinic might not necessarily work for another.
Find this useful or interesting? We’re constantly sharing stuff like this. Sign up to receive our newsletter to stay in the loop.