We’re coming to the close of our webinar series — Telehealth Technology 101 with Dan Kurywchak — aimed at answering your urgent implementation questions.
Dan has been helping organizations around the world start-up telehealth programs for 20+ years at UC Davis Medical Center, Intel, California Telehealth Network, and Telemedicine.com.
Who should watch this webinar?
In this fifth and final installment of our webinar series, Dan discussed common telemedicine technical issues and how to resolve them. This is for anyone interested in:
- Understanding key qualities and experience when selecting technical staff
- How to identify and resolve the most common technical issues
- How to safeguard and minimize against future technical issues
Our top Takeaways:
- When selecting telemedicine technical staff, look for individuals with people skills — experience communicating with a wide range of people/roles in an organization, patience when explaining or teaching things, experience in healthcare (ex. understand HIPAA compliance) and experience or interest in audio, video and video conferencing.
- Approximately 90 to 95 percent of audio and video technical issues can be resolved without technical support. When troubleshooting an issue stay calm and focus on the problem, if possible, follow a procedures flowchart to help resolve issues.
- When contacting technical support save time by stating your problem succinctly and the steps you’ve taken to troubleshoot the issue.
Join us on CCI Academy to download the slides and continue this discussion online.
If you’re not already a member, create a free account!
Find this useful or interesting? We’re constantly sharing stuff like this. Sign up to receive our newsletter to stay in the loop.