The Practice Transformation Initiative (PTI) is a multi-stakeholder program that builds capacity within your organization to help you move from volume-based health care services to patient-centered, high-quality services. PTI helps equip you with the tools, information, and network support needed to improve the quality of care, increase patients’ access to information, and spend health care dollars more wisely. To strengthen technology and human-operated systems, we emphasize clinician feedback and data analytics.
Participation in the PTI model brings you several benefits, including:
- Accelerating improvement of a set of metrics common across Medicare and commercial and Medi-Cal payers.
- Converting your data into actionable reports for practices.
- Quarterly benchmarking with other delivery systems.
- Training and support for practice coaches.
- Practice redesign techniques, improvement skills and practice facilitation.
- Access to experts on practice improvement.
- A peer-to-peer learning network comprised of transformation leaders across California’s public and private sectors.
- Creating a better experience for practices, providers, and patients.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) designed the Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) to help you achieve large-scale health transformation. In partnership with with the Pacific Business Group on Health and its California Quality Collaborative, we are one of 29 Practice Transformation Networks nationwide providing technical assistance and peer-level support to assist you in delivering patient-centric, efficient care.