On April 27, our PHASE 2017-2019 grantees kicked off a new grant cycle for the Preventing Heart Attacks and Strokes Everyday Program, focused on preventing cardiovascular disease in the primary care setting.
Convening Program and Speakers
- Convening Booklet: full convening program, including agenda, venue map, gallery descriptions and more
- PHASE April 27 2017 Convening Slides: including slides from CCHE evaluation findings, the Charter for Improvement session, and more.
Gallery of Innovations
In our “Gallery of Innovations,” six PHASE organizations shared some of their best practices for improving their PHASE measures and care delivery. Here’s what they shared:
- DIY: A Toolkit for Home BP Monitoring (San Francisco Health Network)
- Food Is Medicine (Alameda Health System)
- Technology for Behavior Change (Petaluma Health Center)
Petaluma Health Center discusses their use of Omada Health platform. To learn more about Omada Health, click here.
- There’s an App for That: BP Telehealth Pilot (Clinica Msr. Oscar A. Romero)
- Getting to the Heart: Strengthening Provider/MA Teamlets One Lunch at a Time (Community Health Center Network)
- Five Key Strategies for BP Control (North East Medical Services)