How to Apply
STEP 1: ATTEND INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR (OPTIONAL)
Interested organizations are encouraged to participate in an informational on Friday, January 19, 2018 from 12 to 1:30 pm to hear a detailed description of the network and ask questions. A recording and slides from the webinar are now available here.
STEP 2: APPLY ONLINE
Your application must be submitted online by 5:00 pm on Friday, February 9, 2018.
Applications should include the following:
- Application Submission Form
- Response to Application Questions
- Tax Status Documentation
- Letter of Leadership Support
Please limit responses to a maximum of five pages, using at least 11-point font and 1-inch margins.
- What are your organization’s key motivations for participating in the PHLN?
- Have you completed an assessment of your organization’s capabilities, strengths, and improvement areas in delivering primary care? Examples of evaluations include CPCA’s Alternative Payment Methodology (APM) readiness assessment, Improving Primary Care (LEAP) Assessment, and the 10 Building Blocks of Primary Care Assessment (BBPCA). Please share in which areas/domains your performance was strongest and which areas demonstrate your biggest opportunities for improvement.
- What are your top three priorities related to population health management?
- How does advancing your organization’s population health management capabilities align with your organization’s strategic plan?
- What are the unique contributions your organization could make to the PHLN?
- Describe two successes or lessons learned that you could share with others in the network.
- What technical assistance and support would be most helpful to push your population health activities forward?
- Organizations must appoint a “Core Network Team” to participate in the PHLN. At least three individuals should be committed to the learning network to promote continuity, with a maximum of five members per organization. Who will you include on your team? Please list the name, title, and project responsibilities of each member of this core team.
Population Health Learning Network - Application Submission Form
CCI and our network partners will review proposals. Between February 9 and March 16, follow-up emails or calls may be used to clarify application questions or gather additional information.
Our intent is to select an engaged group of organizations that have strong leadership commitment, experience implementing care delivery transformation changes in their organizations, and are willing to teach and learn from their peers. The selection process will seek to achieve geographic diversity of participants across the state of California.
Acceptance into the PHLN will be announced via email on Friday, March 16, 2018.