Our PHASE 2017-2019 grantees came together on November 16, 2017 to discuss hypertension care, in the context of the new adult hypertension guidelines put forth by the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association.
these resources are useful if you…
- Are a participant in the PHASE program involved in patient care or quality improvement activities.
- Curious about Motivational Interviewing
- Curious about the integration of Self-Measured Blood Pressure (SMBP) programs in clinical contexts
Convening Program and Speakers
- Event Booklet
- CCI Program Slides (including Responsive Assistance Overview)
- Our Journey to Excellence: CCHE – Presentation Slides
- AHS Motivational Interviewing: Steven Chen
Bright Spots Trading Cards
- Download the full zip file of all 18 cards here.
- Supporting Resources for specific teams’ cards:
- Golden Valley Health Center: AZARA Alerts for BP Checks
- Alameda Health System: Standardized RN HTN Medication Titration Protocol