From Analytics in Action, Chapter 5 of the 5 part Building a Data-Driven Culture: A Video Learning Series.
Chapter 5: Analytics in Action
Healthcare organizations are using data to gain exciting new insights into cost-effective patient care. This section includes case studies from the Safety Net Analytics Program and an advanced learning series on empanelment.
Use Cases for Analytics
This section includes webinars recorded during the Safety Net Analytics Program of 2015 that discuss real-world applications of analytics emerging under new payment models.
- Financial Measures for Care Teams
- Measuring Cost of Care
- Transforming Patient Experience
- Patient Segmentation for Better Care
- The Power of Demographic Data
All About Empanelment
This learning series covers the essentials of empanelment, from setting up patient panels to maintaining and maximizing them.
- Part One: Establishing Patient-Provider Relationships
- Part Two: Calculating Supply and Demand
- Part Three: The Four-Cut Method
- Part Four: Adjusting Panel Sizes
- Part Five: Maximizing and Sustaining Empanelment (currently viewing)
Find this useful or interesting? We’re constantly sharing stuff like this. Sign up to receive our newsletter to stay in the loop.