CCI will be hosting a workshop called “Leading Profound Change,” where we are going to look at an array of methodologies we may be using in our organizations for this work, leveraging off Deming’s model of Profound Knowledge, we call this approach Profound Change.
Lean, Improvement Science, Social Movements and Human Centered Design will all be utilized to create a fresh and novel approach to lead change in ways that are impactful and more joyful. To do this we will:
- Learn why we get stuck in our current ways of doing things and the role of play and a child’s mind in getting out of our own mental valleys.
- Review a framework to capture what Lean, Improvement Science, Social Movements and Human Centered Design have in common and highlight the best of what they have to offer in creating and leading change.
- Share real-world stories of how the approaches have been used, blended together, and enhanced to create a more dynamic toolkit for change agents.
- Practice a select bundle of methods to provide you with take-home tools to help you develop your own creative confidence to lead changes in your organizations.
Who should attend?
Individuals leading change efforts (senior level management) and individuals managing the staff and resources for making change (directors and managers).
Date, location & Registration
The same workshop will be held in two locations. Please register for just one of the in-person workshops:
- October 18, 9:30am-5pm, Oakland – Preservation Park (Nile Hall Room), 1233 Preservation Park Way, Oakland, CA 94612
- November 8, 9:30am-5pm, Los Angeles – The California Endowment, 1000 N. Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
agenda & resources
View the recording of this webinar prior to attending the in-person workshop.