Apply for Addiction Treatment Starts Here: Community Partnerships
Before proceeding with the application, please read the program overview and confirm your organization’s eligibility to apply by reading the Letter of Intent. If you have any questions, please email us prior to the LOI due date, March 22, 2019.
How to Apply
Step 1: Attend Informational Webinar (Optional)
Interested coalitions are encouraged to participate in an informational webinar on Tuesday, March 5, 2019, 12-1 pm PST to hear a program overview and ask questions. Register here.
Step 2: Submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) Online
Your letter of interest must be submitted online by Friday, March 22, 2019, at 5 pm PST. Submit your LOI here.
LOIs should include the following:
- Application Form
- 501(c)3 tax status documentation
- Letter of Intent – see the questions below
LOI Narrative Questions:
Please respond to the following four questions in a Word or PDF document and upload it to the Application Form. In total, your response should be no longer than two pages using 11-point font.
Coalition Background/ Context
- Describe the community that your opioid coalition is targeting and the current state of opioid use disorder (OUD) within your defined community. What are the key challenges and drivers? Who are the key stakeholders that impact access to OUD diagnosis and treatment?
Coalition Goals & Activities
- Describe the goals of your opioid coalition. What activities or actions have you engaged in as a coalition to reach these goals? What have you learned?
- What are the top 2-3 challenges or pain points that your coalition is currently facing (e.g., content, training needs, recruitment or retention of coalition members, etc.)?
- How do you see your participation in Addiction Treatment Starts Here: Community Partnerships building upon your existing coalition efforts? In what ways do you see system practice and human-centered design methods advancing your coalition’s work?
Addiction Treatment Starts Here: Community Partnerships - Letter of Intent Submission Form
Step 3: Submit an Application (Upon Invitation)
LOI applicants will be notified by April 18, 2019 if they will be invited to submit a full proposal application. Specifications for the proposal will be provided with the invitation to submit.
The full application is due on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 5 pm PST. Awards will be announced by May 27, 2019.
Upon reviewing applications, we may request follow-up information or schedule a phone call with your team between April 9, 2019 to April 17, 2019. We will contact you by April 18, 2019 to let you whether you have been invited to submit a full application.