The Transformation Accelerator program’s final learning session is scheduled to be held on October 10, 2018 at Kaiser Permanente’s Center for Total Health in Washington, DC.
See below for information related to the in-person event:
For registration information, click here.
- Teams pitch their projects to their leaders, highlighting early wins and plans for spread and sustainability
- Learn and apply the key domains for spreading and sustaining changes
- Understand the different types of models used to spread changes across organizations
- Identify the key characteristics that create “attraction” for teams adopting changes
- Learn and apply the “sustainability” principles to make changes stick in your organization
- Hear an update on the advocacy project and future actions for creating a stronger safety net
Prepare a storyboard of your project to pitch to your leadership and share your progress with peers during your team’s pitch round. Download the PPT pitch template.
|Communication Action Plan Template (download Word version)|
|Recommendations for Serving Uninsured PG County Residents|
|Sustaining Change Worksheet (download Word version)|
|Health Care Landscape in Prince George’s County|