We are so excited to announce the site visit locations for ATSH:PC. Site visits inspire and help you learn practical approaches from others, while giving you time as a team to strengthen your teamwork and taskwork. Read on for the site visit overviews and complete the request form below by Friday, May 10th.
- Each team can send up to two individuals from your core team. Your team will attend a site visit together; there isn’t an opportunity to split your team across multiple site visits. We encourage you to select members who would benefit most from the site visit, and at least one person should have decision making authority to try out new ideas in your organization.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided at the site visit by the host organization.
- All travel costs (flights, hotel, other transportation and other meals) will be covered through your ATSH:PC grant award. CCI will not be reimbursing costs.
- All site visits will be a half day, (approx. 4-6 hours), except for Cherokee Health, which is two days. When saving the date, please allow ample travel time. More travel details will be provided once you’ve been matched with a site visit.
All host sites will review their organization’s care team model, leadership structure, and MAT processes and systems. The structure of the site visits allow for Q/A, small group discussions, clinic tours, and opportunities to speak with different members of the care team. You will have an opportunity to review and provide input on the agenda for the site visit you are attending. *Please note, the Cherokee site visit is a two-day training addressing the above topics and offered to organizations outside our cohort as well.*
Site Visit Descriptions
You can read the description document and/or click the host sites below to view the descriptions.
- Boston Medical Center
- Cherokee Health Systems
- CommuniCare Health Centers
- Contra Costa Health Services
- El Dorado Community Health Center
- Venice Family Clinic
To submit your team’s site visit request, click here or complete the form below. Please note that your team should only submit one form.
Site Visit Request - Addiction Treatment Starts Here: Primary Care