Our ROOTS teams will come together for the final program convening on August 23, 2018 to share and reflect on the past year of the ROOTS program. We’ll spend the day sharing and learning from each other through talk story, in addition to hearing stories of how SDOH efforts have impacted patients and staff, and how to continue sustaining and funding such efforts moving forward.
See below for information related to the in-person event:
- When: Thursday, August 23, 2018 from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Berkeley Marina – 200 Marina Blvd (Bayview Ballroom), Berkeley, CA 94710
- Who should attend: At least 4 core members of your ROOTS team & 1-2 leadership or other staff that would benefit from hearing about your work in the ROOTS Program.
In this full day learning session, we’ll spend the day sharing and learning from each other through talk story. We’ll hear stories of how SDOH efforts have impacted patients and staff, and how to continue sustaining and funding such efforts moving forward.
Given that it’s our last in-person session, we’ll also spend time having each team share on the accomplishments and challenges experienced in the ROOTS Program; all teams in attendance are expected to come to the session prepared to share with the larger group. Teams will receive support in advance and one-on-one consultation, if desired.
We’ll close out the session with a discussion on how to take SDOH work to the next level and celebrate the end of the program with a happy hour event.
Create a 10 minute presentation & email it to Diana by 8/20 (using the suggested slide deck or your own), making sure to address the following:
- Organizational Info: Location, EHR, Social Needs Focus, Population Focus, Screening Tool, Partnerships
- Project Recap: Where did you start with your ROOTS project, and where are you now?
- Project Roadblocks, Challenges, and A-ha’s: What roadblocks or challenges forced you to change direction? How did you overcome those challenges? What “a-ha” or moments of success did you have?
- Top 3 Takeaways: What were your top three takeaways or learnings from ROOTS?
- Impact & Role: How has addressing social needs impacted your organization? What do you think your organization’s role in addressing social needs is or should be?
- What’s Next: What is next in your organizations journey to assess & address social needs? What are you planning for the rest of 2018 & beyond?
|Connect with Members of Your Network!|
|Convening Evaluation Survey|