Assessing and communicating the value of your solution is critical to shaping it for success and building support for its implementation.
- Take time to brainstorm the ways in which your solution creates value. Consider direct and indirect sources.
- Consider the value users of the solution like patients, partners and staff receive. Use qualitative and quantitative measures like satisfaction, net promoter score, efficiency, convenience and preference.
- Consider value received to the organization such as improvement of key objective, reduced costs, smoother workflows, reduction of risk factors, demonstration of leadership, etc.
- Establish simple measures and targets for them that you would like to meet.
- Design your prototypes to improve these measures and assess them while testing prototypes.