Once your project outgrows its incubation, use a well-structured 10-slide pitch deck to explain your concept, build support, and garner additional resources.
- The Pitch. What’s the essence of your solution? e.g. “Airbnb for ambulatory care”.
- The Problem. Describe the failures of the current situation and the opportunity for your solution.
- The Solution. Illustrate how you’ll solve the problem.
- The Value. Show how many people could and would take advantage of your solution.
- The Business Model. Outline the significant value your solution offers the organization.
- The Key Elements. Explain the dimensions of your solution: technology, organizational change, etc.
- Marketing. Explain how you’ll get the word out.
- Resources. Show what’s needed for implementation.
- Milestones. Walk through your roadmap and timeline for implementation.