The California ACEs Learning and Quality Improvement Collaborative (CALQIC) program hosted a virtual content event on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 where participants were able to connect with their peers, learn about the TRIADS framework for ACEs screening and response, and hear from faculty, providers, and frontline staff about using elements of the TRIADS framework in their work.
Participants learned more about:
- How the TRIADS framework can be used to understand patients’ adversities, distress, and strengths
- Best practices for starting up a new screening effort, expanding it, or adapting it into virtual or hybrid care environment.
Participants also had the opportunity to ask the faculty any questions they had.
Who should watch this webinar?
Team members from organizations in the CALQIC initiative.
The following resources were provided in the chat box during the webinar:
- TRIADS Framework
- ACEs Aware Training
- ACEs LA
- TRIADS Framework tool to help communities map their own resources/assets, published by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Pediatrics adverse childhood experiences and related life events screener (PEARLS) and health in a safety-net practice
- Conducting Sensitive Screening Using Telehealth
- Dovetail Learning