CALQIC EVENT details:
Wednesday, march 3, 2021 from 1:30-3:00PM (PsT)
Hear from CALQIC peers in a facilitated panel dialogue about ACEs screening data collection in the clinic workflow and in practice. Break into smaller groups for conversation and Q&A with the panel presenters.
Participants will learn how peer clinics have set up data collection systems in relation to their ACEs screening workflow and how teams are using data to guide screening implementation.
Who should attend this webinar?
Team members who are involved in data reporting for CALQIC.
CALQIC evaluation team (CCHE) and representatives from CALQIC teams:
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
- Marin Community Clinics
virtual event reminders:
- All sessions will start and end promptly on time.
- If possible, connect with a webcam on your computer in a quiet place to ensure the best learning experience and interaction with others. If you don’t have a webcam, check in with your coach and we can see if we can get you one.
- Be prepared to participate and connect! Voice and camera will be activated for all participants. Upon entry, all participants will be on mute. Please unmute yourself if you have a question during the session. We will use the Zoom functions (polls, breakout groups, chatbox, etc.).
- Complete the post-meeting evaluation and provide feedback on what you enjoyed and how we can improve the virtual meetings. Doing virtual sessions like this is still new to us and we are always looking to improve!
- Get help if you need it! If you have any technical questions or experience any difficulty connecting to the Zoom meeting, please reach out to [email protected]