Stimulant Use Disorders Panel | July 27th, 2021
Navigation: About | Event Speakers | Resources | Recording
This webinar was held for participants of the ATSH: Learning Network and any clinic staff interested in learning more about Stimulant Use Disorder treatment options. The webinar featured a panel discussion about multidisciplinary approaches for patients with stimulant use disorder (StUD).
By the end of this meeting, participants have:
• Understood the prevalence, definitions and identification of StUD;
• Learned about behavioral approaches most effective for StUD, e.g., Contingency Management;
• Learned about the current evidence for medications for stimulant use; and
• Discussed how to engage their MAT clinical team in caring for patients with StUD.
View speaker biographies. Our panel presenters include:
- Katie Bell, MSN RN-BC CARN PHN
- Joe Sepulveda, MD, Family Health Centers of San Diego
- Danny Contreras, SUDCC III-CS, Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency
3. Screening Tools are listed below and you can find more detailed information here.
ASSIST I TAPS I One Question Screen