Stimulant Use Disorder Panel | July 27th, 2021 | 12:00 – 1:30 PM PT
Who should ATTEND this EVENT
Participants of the ATSH: Learning Network and any clinic staff interested in learning more about Stimulant Use Disorder treatment options.
What you will learn
This webinar will feature a panel discussion about multidisciplinary approaches for patients with stimulant use disorder (StUD).
By the end of this meeting, participants will have:
• Understood the prevalence, definitions and identification of StUD;
• Learned about behavioral approaches most effective for StUD, e.g., Contingency Management;
• Learned about the current evidence for medications for stimulant use; and
• Discussed how to engage their MAT clinical team in caring for patients with StUD.
Questions? Reach out to Lydia Zemmali.
Our panel presenters include:
- Katie Bell, MSN RN-BC CARN PHN
- Joe Sepulveda, MD, Family Health Centers of San Diego
- Danny Contreras, SUDCC III-CS, Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency