How to Apply
Step 1: watch THE Informational Webinar (Optional)
For further questions, please sign up for a 15-minute coffee chat here with one of our CCI staff to get your questions answered about the Amplify Healing Connections program. When registering, please include: YOUR FULL NAME, ORGANIZATION, EMAIL (we will be sending you calendar invite with Zoom information), and LEAVE A COMMENT briefly describing what you are hoping to discuss.
Please contact Nhi Tran at [email protected] if you have any questions related to scheduling or would like to schedule times outside of the slots listed.
Step 2: Apply Online
Your application must be submitted online by Wednesday, January 20, 2021 by 5pm PT. The program cohort will be announced by February 19, 2021.
Applications should include the following:
- Application Submission Form
- Application Narrative: Includes responses to the 6 questions below.
- Budget Proposal: Outlines how grant funds will be divided amongst organizational partners.
- Tax Status Documentation
Application Narrative Questions
In collaboration with your organizational partners, please respond to the following questions in a Word or PDF document and upload it to the Application Submission Form. In total, your responses should be no longer than four pages using 11-point font.
- Partnership Background & Activities: Share the story behind how your partnership began. What specific youth and/or caregiver communities does your partnership serve? What activities or actions has your partnership engaged in to support these communities, preferably related to preventing domestic violence and/or intergenerational trauma?
- Partnership Development: Please select a category below that best describes your partnership’s stage of development, and describe why you have categorized your partnership as so:
- Learning – Partners are learning about each other, identifying other organizations they would bring to the partnership, determining what and who they would focus on.
- Forming – Partners have a clear understanding the “why” behind the partnership and what could be worked on together, developing the infrastructure for collaboration.
- Thriving – Partners engage in regular communication, are working collaboratively on activities towards a common goal.
- Community Engagement: Share an example of how your partnership is currently grounded in the experiences of young people, their caregivers, and community members. If these individuals are not currently involved in your partnership, please describe how you plan to engage them in this grant opportunity.
- Challenges: What are the top 2-3 challenges that your partnership is currently facing?
- Support: What are you hoping to gain from your participation in Amplify? What content and/or technical assistance would support your partnership in making change in your community?
- Program Readiness: Please refer to the section on “What Makes a Strong Application.” CCI is looking for partnerships that show openness to addressing challenges in a way that is collaborative, humble, inclusive, iterative, and creative. Please share an example in which your partnership demonstrated these mindsets. Optional: You may submit a file (e.g., video, infographic, photo, client testimonial, etc.) via the Application Submission Form to support your response.
Amplify Healing Connections: Application Submission Form
We intend to select 6 partnerships for participation in the program. CCI will email you by February 19, 2021 to let you know whether you have been selected. In the meantime, please hold March 11, 2021 (12:00 – 2:00 pm) for the Amplify Healing Connections Program Kick-Off Webinar. You should invite your core team and senior leader sponsors from each organizational partner. Once you have been accepted, we will send webinar registration information to join the call.