Final ABHE Learning Session
May 17, 2023 | 9:00- 12:00 PM PT
WHO should attend
All Advancing Behavioral Health Equity team members are expected to attend, including senior leadership.
- Note For Executive Sponsors: We recognize ABHE Executive sponsors may not be able to join for the full 3 hours. Your participation will be most important during the 10am-11am hour when your team will present their storyboard pitches in small groups, and the 11am-12pm hour, which we will spend looking forward and sharing some insights on the state and future of Behavioral Health Equity.
Preparing for the session
Teams should prepare to present their 10-minute pitch at the ABHE Learning Session. Please submit your pitch to Juan Carlos in advance of the learning session.
Delivering your pitch:
- Preparation: We ask that you come prepared to share your screen and advance your slides.
- What to expect: Each team will be in a breakout room with their team and executive sponsor, 1 or 2 peer teams, an ABHE coach, and a CCI staff member. Teams will have 10-minutes to deliver their pitch in a breakout room and then ~7 minutes to receive feedback.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this session, participants will have:
- Exchanged reflections and gratitude with peers, coaches, and faculty.
- Honored their efforts and what they’ve learned about their organization and behavioral health integration.
- Generated a strong sense of what has been accomplished in this cohort, and the foundation established to build upon for further advancement of equitable behavioral health integration.
- Solicited input and identified next steps from their executive leaders on sustainability plans through pitches.
Questions? Reach out to Lydia Zemmali