PHASE – Share & Learn Session:
July 8, 2020 | 12:30 – 1:30 PM
This session was our third Share & Learn in a monthly webinar series with PHASE and TC3 teams since pivoting our technical assistance (TA) to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We shared number of new resources and TA to announce and unveil, which will accelerate skill building and collaborative learning.
- This was our first opportunity for the PHASE grantees to share their completed charters and newly identified disparities goal.
- We have not launched the Health Equity pillar at this point, but with the PHASE teams having identified their respective disparities goals, it was timely to start the discussion on how teams plan to address health equity, what their biggest barriers are to doing this work, and what would be most helpful for them as they do so.
WHO JOINED THIS CALL:
PHASE grantees and teams (as well as PHASE consortia’s respective health center teams)
By the end of this session, participants will have…
- Identified the elements of the new ABCs of QI on the CCI Academy and the approach for self-guided learning and participation in group coaching.
- Reviewed team charters and aims for PHASE 2020.
- Discussed approach and needs to reach to disparities goals:
– Why did you choose the disparities goal that you did?
– How do you intend to understand and address the drivers of these disparities?
- Outlined support needed from CCI and one another to meet disparities goals (e.g., (1) data capability, (2) community and patient partnerships for improvement, (3) human centered design methods)
2. Slide Deck (.pdf)
3. Breakout Session details
*If you’re interested to review a synthesis of the notes/responses captured in the respective breakout sessions, please contact Wes.
4. Video Recording
Date and Time
July 8, 2020, 12:30 – 1:30 PM
ZOOM Login details