ATSH Peer Forums
This June and July, CCI’s ATSH program is hosting four role-based peer forums led by ATSH Coaches. The peer forums will focus on growing skillsets in the MAT care team necessary for prescribers, nurses and medical assistants, SUD counselors and navigators, and behavioral health staff.
Each forum will run for 2 sessions and will include a mix of didactic teaching, case study reviews, and participant sharing of successes and challenges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Peer forums are open to teams participating in the ATSH Equity Collaborative and ATSH Learning Network. Participants are welcome to attend any peer forum of interest regardless of their role.
The forums are:
- Prescribing – led by Dr. Joe Sepulveda, Family Health Centers of San Diego, ATSH MAT Coach
- Nurses and MAs – led by Katie Bell, ATSH MAT Coach
- Vote on your preferred topics for the Nurse Forum here!
- SUD Counselors/Navigators – led by Danny Contreras, Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency, and Dominique McDowell, UCSF Office-Based Buprenorphine Induction Clinic, ATSH MAT Coaches
- Vote on your preferred topics for the SUD Counselor Forum here!
- Behavioral Health – led by Dr. Eboni Winford Cherokee Health Systems in Tennessee, ATSH Co-Clinical Director and Equity Coach
If you’re interested in participating, view registration information for each forum below:
|June 13th, 12-1pm PT||Behavioral Health Peer Forum||Register Here|
|June 14th, 12-1pm PT||Prescribing | Nurses & MAs | SUD Counselors/Navigators Peer Forums|
|July 11th, 12-1pm PT||Behavioral Health Peer Forum||Register Here|
|July 12th, 12-1pm PT||Prescribing | Nurses & MAs | SUD Counselors/Navigators Peer Forums||Register Here|
Please reach out to Briana with any questions.