Colorado Health Innovation Community Gathering
Date: thursday, November 9, 2023
time: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm Mountain Time
Location: Colorado Health Capitol
4th Floor, 303 E 17th Ave Suite 400, Denver, CO 80203
registration deadline: October 20, 2023 at 5 P.M. MST
The Colorado Health Innovation Community program team is hosting a CHIC gathering on Thursday, November 9th, from 11am-4:00pm MST.
The purpose of this gathering is an opportunity to get together in person, to connect, to celebrate, and to DESIGN together as we look to 2024. We are bringing CHIC Wave 1 and Wave 2 members, as well as key stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem to join us for conversations driven by the interest of CHIC members.
|11:00 – 11:30am||Registration|
|11:30 – 12:15pm||Welcome and Warm Up Activity|
|12:15 – 12:30pm||Co-Design Topics|
|12:30 – 1:10pm||Lunch|
|1:10 – 2:20pm||Open Space Breakout Conversations|
|2:20 – 2:30pm||Break|
|2:30 – 3:30pm||CHIC 2024 Co-Design|
|3:30 – 4:00pm||Reflections, Next Steps, and Close|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS EVENT
We invite CHIC Members from Wave 1 and Wave 2 to join this gathering! Each organization can send two attendees. There will also be a waitlist option for one additional person.
If there are more than two people from your organization that would like to attend, we highly encourage that person to sign up for the waitlist, as we anticipate being able to accommodate folks on the waitlist. Please note that there is no guarantee that people on the waitlist will be able to attend, but we will let you know if your status changes by October 23.
Preparing for the event
We’re continuing to learn how to navigate this new phase of the pandemic with your safety in mind. One of our key goals is to make you, the attendee, feel comfortable. To ensure that, we are asking all attendees to adhere to the following safety protocols:
- Masks: Masks are not required unless they are mandated by local health ordinances. Attendees are welcome and encouraged to wear masks at their discretion. Masks will be available onsite.
- COVID-19 Testing: We ask that attendees test prior to arriving onsite, within 24 hours of the start of the gathering. We will have some rapid tests available onsite. If you haven’t already, you can order free tests to your home through USPS using this link. You do not need to show proof, we will use the honor system.
- Social Distancing: color-coded accessories will be provided to signal social distancing preferences.
- Vaccination: there is no vaccine requirement for the site or this gathering.
- Hygiene Protocols: We encourage everyone to continue hygiene best practices (i.e., washing hands frequently, using your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, using hand sanitizer regularly).
- If you are sick, please do not attend the gathering.
We will continue to monitor all conditions related to COVID-19 between now and the start of the gathering and may revise health screening protocols at our discretion. We will inform you of any such changes so you can properly plan ahead. Please let us know if you have any questions.
ACcomodation and Transportation
CCI will cover the cost of the following expenses:
- Transportation costs to and from the Colorado Health Capitol, including flights, car rental, parking, and mileage, up to $300 per person. Carpooling is encouraged. If you need additional support, please reach out.
- Standard hotel room accommodation for one night for those traveling a considerable distance and needing accommodation to attend.
- Networking dinner, Wednesday, 11/8 at 6:30 pm MST. Details to be sent to registered attendees.
Lunch will be provided on November 9th. Please refer to the budget guidelines when booking your travel and accommodation.
Questions? Reach out to Maria Garcia