How to Apply for Catalyst 2022
Before proceeding with the application, please read the program overview and confirm your organization’s eligibility to apply for subsidized enrollment. If you don’t meet those criteria, we may still have space for your team on a fee basis. Please email us if you are interested.
How to Apply
Step 1: Learn More
- Watch Informational Webinar (Optional)
Watch the Informational Webinar to hear a detailed description of the program and listen to some questions and answers. Slides from this webinar can be found here.
- Read FAQ Document (optional): Read the detailed FAQ document here for more information on eligibility, project topic, and more!
- Podcast: Do you want to be a Catalyst? (Optional)
In this episode of CCI’s podcast, we’re talking about an opportunity to be a part of Catalyst, our award-winning design thinking program. Learn about the application process, building new mindsets, and how you can contribute to the future of community health. Listen here.
Step 2: Apply Online
Your Team Member Resumes and Narrative Submissions must be submitted through the Application Submissions Form below by Friday, November 19, 2021, at 5:00 PM.
Applications should include the following:
- Team Narrative – Download the Team Narrative Template.
- Individual Narratives – Download one Individual Narrative Template per team member.
- Team Member Resumes for all team members.
- Letter of Support from Team Sponsor. This letter should come from the person or people who protect and allocate time for the team members participating in the program. If multiple organizations are applying together, a letter of support is needed for each organization.
- 501(c)3 Tax Status Documentation from all organizations receiving part of the program grant.
Upon reviewing applications, we may ask for follow-up information or a phone call with the applicant team members. We intend to select 15 strong teams for the program. The full cohort will be announced via email by December 20, 2021.
Catalyst 2022 Application Submission Form