The California ACEs Learning and Quality Improvement Collaborative (CALQIC) program hosted a Roadmap Office Hours call on Thursday, January 21, 2021 to refresh teams on the roadmap and sub-aims, in addition to providing examples of sub-aims related to equity and relational healing.
Participants also had the opportunity to ask questions about developing sub-aims and team roadmaps, and were part of conversations around authentic patient and family engagement, signage in the waiting room, and more.
Who should watch this webinar?
CALQIC team members who are working on their teams’ roadmap and sub-aims.
PDSA Templates and Worksheets:
- CCI Academy – ABC’s of Quality Improvement (QI) – Requires a (free!) CCI Academy account
Relational Healing and Health Equity:
- Health Equity & Relational Healing Goals document
- Relational Health, Ethnic Identity, and Well-Being of College Students of Color: A Strengths-Based Perspective
Empathic Environments resources from Elizabeth Morrison Consulting:
Authentic Patient and Family Engagement:
- Patient Advisory Councils: Giving Patients a Seat at the Table
- Patient Engagement Series: Innovative Models of Patient Engagement