Quarterly Webinar 2
October 11, 2023 | 12:00 – 1:30 PM PT
MAT coaches will lead interactive discussions to help you build fundamental MAT skillsets and problem-solve your pressing challenges.
By the end of the session, participants will have…
- Gained skills to build MAT policies & procedures that can be adapted to your clinic context and emerging needs over time.
- Learned principles for crafting effective workflows and problem-solved common workflow issues for MAT care delivery.
- Gathered best practices for implementing lowest barrier MAT care, supporting community navigation, and building systems for follow-up.
Who Should Attend
All ATSH Equity Collaborative and Learning Network team members are encouraged to attend.
- Katie Bell, MSN, RN-BC, CARN, PHN, MAT / SUD Nurse Consultant with CCI and UCLA OASIS -TTA
- Danny Contreras, SUDCC III-CS, Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency
- Brian Hurley, MD, MBA, DFASAM, Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Dominique McDowell, BA, RLPS, SUDCII, University of California, San Francisco
- Joe Sepulveda, MD, FAPA, FASAM, Family Health Centers of San Diego
- Eboni Winford, Ph.D., MPH, Cherokee Health Systems
Questions? Reach out to Lydia Zemmali