Caring for Patients with Co-Occurring Substance Use Disorder and Other Mental Health Conditions | October 28th, 2021 | 12:00 – 1:30 PM PT
This event is for participants of the ATSH: Learning Network and any other clinic team members that interact with MAT work. Please join us for an informative and interactive discussion as we explore the unique needs and approaches for our patients with co-occurring SUD and other mental health conditions.
By the end of this meeting, participants will have:
- Learned about the challenges and strategies associated with patients with co-occurring substance use disorder and other mental health conditions;
- Reviewed cases, their implications and takeaways that address collaborative care psychiatry and an integrated psychiatry model; and
- Discussed clinical and behavioral approaches to integrated care through case questions and answers.
Our speakers include:
- Brian Hurley, MD, MBA, DFASAM, ATSH Coach, LA County Dept. of Public Health
- Jose Luis Gonzalez, MD, LAC + USC Medical Center
- Karla Gonzalez, MD, MPH, LAC + USC Medical Center
- Susan Scott, MS, LAADC, El Dorado Community Health Center
Registration has closed.