Evaluation Orientation Meeting
November 17, 2021 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM PT
Who should ATTEND this EVENT
ABHE Team Leads and Data Leads are expected to attend.
What you wilL LEarn
By the end of this meeting, participants will have:
- Established a connection to the AIR team through introductions and review of responsibilities.
- Learned about the broader implementation evaluation goals, activities, and timeline.
- Reviewed the Universal Measure Set, and extraction templates available to assist data collection.
- Provided feedback on supports needed to extract EHR data for study reference periods and stratified by REAL/SOGI Demographic Data, where possible.
- Participated in prioritization activity to select final measures on behavioral health care referrals, utilization, timeliness, and access that (1) are available within your organization’s EHR databases and (2) are meaningful for your quality improvement goals around equitable behavioral health care integration.
Our evaluation partner, American Institutes for Research (AIR), will facilitate this meeting.
Questions? Reach out to Lydia Zemmali