Want to use real-time data to solve real-world problems? Curious about what data sources will help you understand health equity issues in your community?
CCI recently hosted a Technology Solutions Showcase on data analytics, where attendees heard stories from frontline health workers and watched demos from two digital health vendors, Relevant and InOn Health.
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOWCASE:
All are welcome – especially folks who work in clinics or health centers and are interested in learning more about leveraging analytics on a health tech platform.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
How do you take advantage of near real-time data in order to manage real-world problems in my organization? Learn how to use near real time data to inform:
- Clinical management decisions for your patient population.
- Operational decisions in your practice.
- Allocations of your organization’s time, talent, and treasure.
How do you look at the data for your community with a focus on health equity? Learn:
- What data sources will help you understand health disparities and health equity issues.
- How to use these data to help you better deploy your time, talent, and treasure to address these health disparities and inequities.
- How to measure the impact of your interventions to track progress.
Relevant Healthcare demo with provider partner Petaluma Health Center: Relevant provides digital tools and expertise to support the work of community health providers. Their analytics and population health platform is used by over 50 community health centers around the country to improve care for more than 1.2 million patients.
InOn Health demo with provider-partner Dr. Marie Antoinette Smith of Emory University: InOn Health offers adaptive health outreach approaches combined with catalytic communication to engage individuals. Our model involves equity-oriented analytics and insights to ensure that health initiatives connect with those most in need of engagement. This model supports improved outcomes based on programmatic objective or health vertical for minoritized and untapped populations.
Find this useful or interesting? We’re constantly sharing stuff like this. Sign up to receive our newsletter to stay in the loop.