resilient beginnings network Virtual learning session 3
Thursday, May 13, 2021, 12:00PM- 2:00PM (PST)
In this workshop, participants will build upon the connections between dignity and equity from our March session. We will review the science of resilience and strengths-based approaches to enhance modifiable resilience factors.
Participants will also begin to deepen their understanding of how asset-based framing can be incorporated in trauma-informed and healing centered practices to impact the patient experience. Through individual reflection, small group conversations, and large group discussion, participants will walk away with knowledge, tools, and strategies to apply to their implementation of trauma-informed models and practices with children and families.Through a guided reflection, small group discussion, and interactive activities, participants will gain an understanding of the Dignity Framework and strategies to integrate dignity practices into their own work with children and families.
You can download the agenda here.
Who should attend this session?
All RBN program participants are expected to join this call.
Renée Boynton-Jarrett, MD, ScD
Vital Village Network
Vital Village Network
virtual event reminders:
- All sessions will start and end promptly on time, with a 10 minute break built-in.
- If possible, connect with a webcam on your computer in a quiet place to ensure the best learning experience and interaction with others. If you are calling in by phone, enter your participant ID (your ID is displayed at the top of your Zoom screen). Do this by pressing #number# on your phone (ex: #24#).
- Re-name yourself: please rename yourself so we know what organization you’re from (ex: Nikki (CCI)). Hover over your name in the participant list and click “Rename”.
- Be prepared to participate and connect! Voice and camera will be activated for all participants. Upon entry, all participants will be on mute. Please unmute yourself if you have a question during the session. We will use the Zoom functions (polls, breakout groups, chatbox, etc.).
- Complete the post-meeting evaluation and provide feedback on what you enjoyed and how we can improve the virtual meetings. Doing virtual sessions like this is still new to us and we are always looking to improve!
- Get help if you need it! If you have any technical questions or experience any difficulty connecting to the Zoom meeting, please reach out to [email protected]