Our ROOTS teams came together for the second program convening on March 8, 2018 to learn more about building partnerships and change management. Througout the day, we heard from three different organizations: Health Leads, Collaborative Consulting and Nonprofit Finance Fund, who shared tools, tips and examples of work they’ve done in the topic areas.
THESE RESOURCES ARE USEFUL IF YOU ARE…
- A participant in the ROOTS program.
- Curious about how to implement a partnership with a non-healthcare organization to address SDOH issues.
- Curious about change management within a health center.
General Convening Program and Speakers
- Convening Agenda
- Convening Slides
- Project Open Hand Keynote Presentation
- UCSF-SIREN Team: Provider-Staff Survey Results
- Collaborative Consulting:
- Health Leads: Change Management to Address Social Needs (Change Package | Change Management Action Plan)
- Nonprofit Finance Fund:
Themed Breakout Sessions
- West County Health Centers: Discovery Kit Presentation