Harvesting Our Pearls of Wisdom: Challenges and Solutions for Multidisciplinary Teams, Staff Burnout and Wellness
March 8, 2022
ATSH hosted an interactive discussion for Learning Network participants to address challenges and exchange lessons on the topics of [1: supporting a multidisciplinary team, 2: prescriber recruitment, engagement, and retention, and 3: staff burnout and wellness]. During this session, coaches and CCI team members facilitated breakout groups for each topic where teams could present challenges and receive peer and ATSH coach consultation.
Staff Burnout and Wellness Resources
- Staff Burnout and Wellness Breakout Slides
- Joy of Medicine Program, Sierra Sacramento Valley Medical Society (SSVMS)
- This program works to advance physician well-being with education, resiliency consultations, peer support groups, and therapeutic services. Learn more about this program through the link above.
- The Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz
- Inspirational Cards to celebrate your team and patients, shared by the Santa Cruz team.
- Amazon.com : DiverseBee 60 Pack Assorted Motivational Cards – Inspirational and Kindness Mini Note Cards, Gratitude Encouragement Card Set with 60 Unique Motivational Quotes
- Amazon.com : Sobriety & Recovery Encouragement Assorted Card Pack – Pack of 24 – Anniversary, Congratulations, Spirituality Cards
- Sobriety & Recovery Encouragement Assorted Card Pack – Pack of 24 – Anniversary, Congratulations, Spirituality Cards