TC3 In Person Learning Session
Join us for the first in-person learning session of Transforming Cardiovascular Care in Our Communities (TC3). This learning session will bring together the three primary grantees for the program, plus their local clinic site teams. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Build your leadership skills and capability to make your plan a reality by learning from safety net leaders
- Refine measures, plan PDSAs, and practice interpreting data for your projects
- Hear best practices for blood pressure measurement and hypertension management from Kaiser Permanente
- Apply the learnings to your TC3 goals
Read on for more information on the learning session. We look forward to seeing all of you in the City of Industry on November 5!
Date and Time
November 5, 2019, 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Pacific Palms Resort, Cherry Hill Room, 1 Industry Hills Parkway, City of Industry, CA
Registration has closed.
Who Should Attend
Each organization is expected to send up to twelve team members. Recommended roles include:
Parking & Transportation
For a map & directions, click here. Self-parking is complementary.
View the Agenda
Each team should bring a single-sided copy of their charter(s) for their TC3 project(s), which they will use and reference in activities throughout the day. The charter should include the following:
- SMART aim statement
- Driver diagram (or other theory for change)
- Measure set
- List of team members and roles