CALQIC session details:
Thursday, February 18, 2021 from 12:30Pm-2:00PM (PDT)
This 90-minute learning session will focus on moving TRIADS from theory to practice.
Teams will have the opportunity to hear about the deep connection between Adverse Childhood Experiences and Trauma Informed Systems from Dr. Ken Epstein, as well as how CALQIC is centering patient and community voices from Roberto Ariel Vargas, MPH. Dr. Alicia Lieberman will conduct a role-playing exercise with CALQIC Coach Dr. Chris Bradley, modeling practices that can support relational healing and equity goals. This session will foster conversation and reflection among cohort members on how to implement relational care into your clinic settings.
Who should attend this session?
Please make sure that your core team members are registered. Organizations are able to register up to 8 individuals. If you are interested in having more team members attend, please contact Nikki Navarrete.
Dr. Ken Epstein, PhD, LCSW
Roberto Ariel Vargas, MPH
Dr. Alicia F. Lieberman, PhD
Dr. Chris Bradley, PhD
virtual event reminders:
- All sessions will start and end promptly on time.
- If possible, connect with a webcam on your computer in a quiet place to ensure the best learning experience and interaction with others. If you are calling in by phone, enter your participant ID (your ID is displayed at the top of your Zoom screen). Do this by pressing #number# on your phone (ex: #24#).
- Re-name yourself: please rename yourself so we know what organization you’re from (ex: Nikki (CCI)). Hover over your name in the participant list and click “Rename”.
- Be prepared to participate and connect! Voice and camera will be activated for all participants. Upon entry, all participants will be on mute. Please unmute yourself if you have a question during the session. We will use the Zoom functions (polls, breakout groups, chatbox, etc.).
- Complete the post-meeting evaluation and provide feedback on what you enjoyed and how we can improve the virtual meetings. Doing virtual sessions like this is still new to us and we are always looking to improve!
- Get help if you need it! If you have any technical questions or experience any difficulty connecting to the Zoom meeting, please reach out to [email protected]