CALQIC EVENT details:
Thursday, NOVEMBER 19, 2:00-3:00PM (PDT)
CCHE will share results from the first CALQIC data report, and engage participants in discussion about common challenges.
Participants will learn the current state of screening across the cohort and peers’ approaches to addressing challenges.
Who should attend this webinar?
Team members who are involved in data reporting for CALQIC.
SPEAKERS from cche:
Monika Sanchez, Evaluation & Learning Associate
Maggie Jones, Director
Lisa Schafer, Senior Evaluation & Learning Consultant
Creagh Miller, Evaluation & Learning Associate
virtual event reminders:
- All sessions will start and end promptly on time.
- If possible, connect with a webcam on your computer in a quiet place to ensure the best learning experience and interaction with others. If you don’t have a webcam, check in with your coach and we can see if we can get you one.
- Be prepared to participate and connect! Voice and camera will be activated for all participants. Upon entry, all participants will be on mute. Please unmute yourself if you have a question during the session. We will use the Zoom functions (polls, breakout groups, chatbox, etc.).
- Complete the post-meeting evaluation and provide feedback on what you enjoyed and how we can improve the virtual meetings. Doing virtual sessions like this is still new to us and we are always looking to improve!
- Get help if you need it! If you have any technical questions or experience any difficulty connecting to the Zoom meeting, please reach out to [email protected]