Building Trauma-Informed Systems
October 26, 2022 | 9:00-1:00 PM PT
WHO should attend
Advancing Behavioral Health Equity core team members are expected to attend. We encourage your teams to invite your leadership to join this session.
Please complete this assessment by rating how often your organization is conducting practices of a trauma-informed system. Bring your completed assessment to the session. You will review your score with your teammates.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
By the end of this meeting, participants will have:
- Gained clarity and reflected on own team’s progress to date
- Deepened connections with other teams in the ABHE program
- Cultivated a vision for justice as a core value
- Assessed strengths and gaps in your organization as a trauma-informed system
- Identified next steps for implementing trauma-informed approaches across your organization
- Miguelina German, Associate Clinical Director of Trauma Services at Montefiore Health System
- Jerry Lassa, ABHE Metrics and Data Analytics Consultant
- Kathryn Phillips, Senior Program Officer at the California Health Care Foundation
Questions? Reach out to Lydia Zemmali