Welcome to ABHE: Kickoff Webinar
November 3rd, 2021 | 12:00 – 1:30 PM PT
Who should ATTEND this EVENT
Participants in the Advancing Behavioral Health Equity in Primary Care program and any other team members working to support Behavioral Health Integration and Equity at your organization.
What you wilL LEarn
By the end of this meeting, participants will have:
- Fostered connection to their cohort through team introductions and breakout activities.
- Reviewed the program overview and vision.
- Gained clarity on the cohort’s current state from a synthesis of CAT submissions.
- Learned about the evaluation protocol and timeline, including the Universal Measure Set.
- Engaged in an interactive activity to provide feedback on the program and evaluation components.
Our event speakers include:
- CCI Program Team
- Parinda Khatri, ABHE Clinical Director
- Jerome Lassa, ABHE Metrics and Analytics Consultant
- Kathryn Phillips, Senior Program Officer at the California Health Care Foundation
- Ann Middleton, Project Director, American Institutes for Research (AIR)
Questions? Reach out to Lydia Zemmali