rbn session details:
Tuesday, NOVEMBER 10, 1:00Pm-3:00PM (PDT)
Join the CCI program team as we share more about the Resilient Beginnings Network (RBN) program timeline, structure, and participant expectations. This will be the first opportunity to build the learning community.
We highly recommend joining by audio and video, as this will be an interactive session and we will have space for participants to meet each other. You can view the agenda here.
Who should attend this session?
All RBN program participants are expected to join this call.
Find and have available during the session one thing (e.g. a photo or object from your home or office) that inspires you and makes you feel resilient. We will ask you to briefly share a story behind what you are bringing in small break out groups during the virtual session.
virtual event reminders:
- All sessions will start and end promptly on time, with a 10 minute break built-in.
- If possible, connect with a webcam on your computer in a quiet place to ensure the best learning experience and interaction with others. If you are calling in by phone, enter your participant ID (your ID is displayed at the top of your Zoom screen). Do this by pressing #number# on your phone (ex: #24#).
- Re-name yourself: please rename yourself so we know what organization you’re from (ex: Nikki (CCI)). Hover over your name in the participant list and click “Rename”.
- Be prepared to participate and connect! Voice and camera will be activated for all participants. Upon entry, all participants will be on mute. Please unmute yourself if you have a question during the session. We will use the Zoom functions (polls, breakout groups, chatbox, etc.).
- Complete the post-meeting evaluation and provide feedback on what you enjoyed and how we can improve the virtual meetings. Doing virtual sessions like this is still new to us and we are always looking to improve!
- Get help if you need it! If you have any technical questions or experience any difficulty connecting to the Zoom meeting, please reach out to [email protected]