Dan Kurywchak has been helping organizations around the world start-up telehealth programs for 20+ years at UC Davis Medical Center, Intel, California Telehealth Network, and Telemedicine.com.
Who should watch this webinar?
In this third installment of our webinar series, Dan reviews technical considerations when choosing medical devices for the clinic and home. This is for anyone interested in:
- The vast array of medical devices available
- Pros and cons of wired vs. wireless medical devices
- What devices will and won’t work with your system
- Home health medical devices
Our top takeaways:
- When choosing a medical device think about your specialty.
- Understand how electronic devices connect to each other as well as the role of specific analog and digital connections will help with getting medical devices up and running.
- Bluetooth connected medical devices, such as blood pressure cuffs, glucometers, and Pulse Ox, can help patients with mobility issues transmit their data readings without having to get up and physically connect the device into a wired USB port.