From Engaging Your Team, Chapter 3 of the 5 part Building a Data-Driven Culture: A Video Learning Series.
Chapter 3: Engaging Your Team
Building a data-driven culture means bringing this work into all levels of an organization. This section provides videos from teachers and practitioners in the field, covering organizational change for outcomes improvement. You’ll also find advice on building your data services department to support the growing need for robust analytics.
Getting Buy In
Cherbon VanEtten explores how to use change management as well as data to fully engage your team and see real improvements.
- Three Key Systems to Accelerate Improvement
- 4 Tips for Engaging Everyone in Improvement Work
- 4 Tips for Generating Continuous Improvement
Organizing for Effectiveness
Learn from Baldridge Award-winning Southcentral Foundation about how to build an effective data services department.
- Data Services—The Baldrige Way
- Steps for Building a Data Services Department
- Prioritizing Data Services Projects
- Staffing Your Data Services Department
- The Data Mall: Something for Everyone
- The Customer Voice in Data Services (currently viewing)
Find this useful or interesting? We’re constantly sharing stuff like this. Sign up to receive our newsletter to stay in the loop.