Want to learn how you might improve your patient’s digital literacy and digital self-sufficiency in accessing digital tools and resources?
Are you considering whether to provide tech support to patients using internal staff or in partnership with external vendors/organizations?
CCI recently hosted a Technology Solutions Showcase on digital literacy & inclusion – where attendees heard from two organizations, Community Tech Network and Cell-Ed, both committed to digital equity by helping people acquire the skills needed to access the benefits of technology. Hear their stories as well as from their partners on the front lines working towards equitable access to the digital world.
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOWCASE:
All are welcome – especially folks who work in clinics or health centers who are interested in learning more about digital equity-focused solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How might we improve patients’ digital literacy and digital health self-sufficiency.
- How might we design workflows to support patient use of virtual care.
- How might we customize the approach to improving digital literacy for patients based upon their needs.
Skip ahead to…
- 00:50 | Community Tech Network (CTN) [presentation deck – .pdf]
featuring Kami Griffiths, Executive Director/Co-Founder
with Cathy Michalec of Little Brothers Friends of the Elderly, San Francisco
- 20:51 | Cell-Ed [presentation deck – .pdf]
featuring Jessica Rothenberg-Aalami, CEO/Co-Founder
with Oliver Oppers Aalami, Vascular Surgeon at Palo Alto VA/Stanford Health
*Additional material: Q&A with Community Tech Network – .pdf
*Interested to connect with any of the showcase presenters/speakers? Please reach out to Jessica Ortiz.
Find this useful or interesting? We’re constantly sharing stuff like this. Sign up to receive our newsletter to stay in the loop.