Master Coach Trish Price provides tips for how to reframe your problem and start to prioritize which opportunities to start with.
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS WEBINAR?
- Catalyst participants who are having trouble with how to develop “how might we” statements for their project.
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to reframe a problem they are working on.
Key Tips and tricks:
- Synthesis enables us to establish a new perspective and identify opportunities for innovation.
- Look across all your interview and observation data for patterns that will help you understand what end-users are feeling.
- Use the following formula for developing your “how might we” statement:
- We saw and heard… + which made us think… + so we ask…
Find this useful or interesting? We’re constantly sharing stuff like this. Sign up to receive our newsletter to stay in the loop.