resilient beginnings network Virtual learning session 5
Thursday, September 9, 2021 from 12:00PM- 2:00PM (PST)
We are excited to bring together the teams in the Resilient Beginnings Network for our 5th VLS. The goal of this session is to continue to build relationships within the network by reflecting on your RBN work, including how you have integrated the content from past virtual learning sessions into your efforts.
During this session, you will also be introduced to tools and resources to create an effective team pitch, which you will present at the November 4th Showcase Session.
The agenda for this session can be found here.
Who should attend this session?
All RBN program participants are expected to join this call. We highly recommend joining by audio and video, if possible, as this will be an interactive session.
virtual event reminders:
- All sessions will start and end promptly on time, with a 10 minute break built-in.
- If possible, connect with a webcam on your computer in a quiet place to ensure the best learning experience and interaction with others. If you are calling in by phone, enter your participant ID (your ID is displayed at the top of your Zoom screen). Do this by pressing #number# on your phone (ex: #24#).
- Re-name yourself: please rename yourself so we know what organization you’re from (ex: Nikki (CCI)). Hover over your name in the participant list and click “Rename”.
- Be prepared to participate and connect! Voice and camera will be activated for all participants. Upon entry, all participants will be on mute. Please unmute yourself if you have a question during the session. We will use the Zoom functions (polls, breakout groups, chatbox, etc.).
- Complete the post-meeting evaluation and provide feedback on what you enjoyed and how we can improve the virtual meetings. Doing virtual sessions like this is still new to us and we are always looking to improve!
- Get help if you need it! If you have any technical questions or experience any difficulty connecting to the Zoom meeting, please reach out to [email protected]