RBN Team Leads Mini Retreat: How will you sustain your work?
Date: Thursday, October 12, 2023
time: 9:30 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Eastmont Room at the california endowment oakland conference center – 2000 Franklin Street, oakland, ca 94612
Registration Deadline: Thursday, October 5, 2023
As we approach the end of this 3-year program, we want Team Leads to feel empowered as leaders, to build confidence as champions of this work, and to develop relationships and connections that will continue after the program ends. During this retreat, RBN team leads will continue the conversation around sustainability and discuss how they will sustain their work. Participants will leave feeling more connected to their peers and comfortable reaching out to other Team Leads in the network for support.
More information to come but please register by Thursday, October 5th.
Who should attend this event
We ask that each RBN team sends one team lead to the RBN Team Leads Mini Retreat. If a team lead is unavailable to attend, please identify another team member to represent your team.
Preparing for the event
COVID-19 Guidelines (last updated: 9/11/2023)
We’re continuing to learn how to navigate this new phase of the pandemic with your safety in mind. One of our key goals is to make you, the event attendee, feel comfortable. To ensure that, we are asking all participants to adhere to the following safety protocols. We will continue to monitor all conditions related to COVID-19 between now and the start of the event and may revise health screening protocols at our discretion. We will inform you of any such changes so you can properly plan ahead. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Vaccines: CCI strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations for all participants attending in-person events. If you are not vaccinated for COVID-19 we ask that you wear a mask at the event.
- Masks: Masks will not be required unless they are mandated by local health ordinances. All participants are encouraged and welcome to continue wearing masks at their discretion. CCI will have available onsite both N-95 and surgical masks.
- Social Distancing: CCI will provide participants color-coded accessories (stickers, lanyards, bracelets, etc.) to signal social distancing preferences.
- COVID-19 Testing: Participants will be asked to show proof of a negative rapid antigen test upon check in at the registration desk on Thursday, October 12, a picture is acceptable. Please take the test within 24 hours before the start of the event. CCI will have rapid tests available onsite for anyone who needs one.
For further information regarding events in California, please visit this link: https://covid19.ca.gov/safely-reopening/.
parking and direction information
Visit the California Endowment webpage for up-to-date parking and direction information.
BART 19th Street Oakland Station
Use the 20th Street exit
The California Endowment is located on the corner of 20th & Franklin Street
AC Transit (Bus):
The following bus lines serve the 19th Street BART area: 6, 11, 12, 14, 18, 51A, 72, 72M, 72R, 800, 802, 805, 851, NL
Note: The California Endowment is located on the corner of 20th & Franklin Street
- Douglas Parking/California Bank &Trust
Address: 2003 Franklin Street, Oakland 94612
Entrance: 20th & Franklin, off Franklin
Rate: $3.50/30 min, $14.00/All Day (7:30am‐4:30pm)
- ABM Parking Services/LAKE MERRITT PLAZA
Address: 1999 Harrison Street, Oakland 94612
Email: [email protected]
Entrance: 20th & Harrison, off Harrison
Rate: $5.00/30 min, $30.00/All Day (6am‐7pm)
- Ace Parking/Kaiser Plaza
Address: 325 22nd Street, Oakland 94612
Entrance: Webster St & Kaiser Plaza
Rate: $3.00/15 min, $35.00/All Day (24 hours)
Note: All rates are subject to change without notice.
Questions? Reach out to Isabella Chavez