CCI Tech Solutions Showcase: Digital Equity
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
12:00 – 12:45 PM PT
The COVID-19 pandemic brought to light the existing inequities in digital access for underinvested populations. While virtual care has been an incredible tool to increase access to care during the pandemic and can continue to reduce barriers to care, many people continue to face digital barriers, which can lead to deeper inequities.
In this Technology Solutions Showcase, we will be focusing on digital literacy and digital inclusion, starting with the communities you serve. We will learn from two organizations that are committed to digital equity by helping people acquire the skills needed to access the benefits of technology. You’ll hear stories from people on the front lines working towards equitable access to the digital world.
Who should ATTEND this EVENT:
- Do you want to learn how you might improve your patient’s digital literacy and digital self-sufficiency in accessing digital tools and resources?
- Are you considering whether to provide tech support to patients using internal staff or in partnership with external vendors/organizations?
All are welcome – especially folks who work in clinics or health centers who are interested in learning more about digital equity-focused solutions.
What you will learn:
- How might we improve patients’ digital literacy and digital health self-sufficiency.
- How might we design workflows to support patient use of virtual care.
- How might we customize the approach to improving digital literacy for patients based upon their needs.
…Questions? Reach out to Jessica Ortiz.