CALQIC session details:
Thursday, may 20, 2021 from 12:30-2:00PM (PsT)
In this session, we’ll be joined by Dr. Dayna Long and Dr. Alicia Lieberman to explore opportunities to build internal and external support for patients and families during and after ACEs screening, and how supports are connected to the TRIADS framework.
You will also hear from frontline staff and providers about their experiences linking patients and families to resources and services. Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to reflect and share what’s working and what is needed in your organization when it comes to serving patients and families.
Who should attend this session?
Please make sure that your core team members are registered. Organizations are able to register up to 8 individuals. If you are interested in having more team members attend, please contact Nikki Navarrete.
Dr. Dayna Long
Dr. Alicia Lieberman
virtual event reminders:
- All sessions will start and end promptly on time.
- If possible, connect with a webcam on your computer in a quiet place to ensure the best learning experience and interaction with others. If you are calling in by phone, enter your participant ID (your ID is displayed at the top of your Zoom screen). Do this by pressing #number# on your phone (ex: #24#).
- Re-name yourself: please rename yourself so we know what organization you’re from (ex: Nikki (CCI)). Hover over your name in the participant list and click “Rename”.
- Be prepared to participate and connect! Voice and camera will be activated for all participants. Upon entry, all participants will be on mute. Please unmute yourself if you have a question during the session. We will use the Zoom functions (polls, breakout groups, chatbox, etc.).
- Complete the post-meeting evaluation and provide feedback on what you enjoyed and how we can improve the virtual meetings. Doing virtual sessions like this is still new to us and we are always looking to improve!
- Get help if you need it! If you have any technical questions or experience any difficulty connecting to the Zoom meeting, please reach out to [email protected]