CALQIC session details:
Tuesday, March 16, 2021 from 11:00am-2:00PM (PsT)
If you register by 5pm on March 3, 2021, you will receive a midpoint gift in the mail! Please be sure to complete the information about your shipping address when registering in order to receive the midpoint gift.
During this session, participants will have the opportunity to connect with other CALQIC teams and support staff.
Participants will hear about the CALQIC midpoint evaluation reflections and celebrate the accomplishments of the program teams. Participants will learn about peers’ work, lessons learned, opportunities, and next steps with regards to implementing ACEs screening and response.
All teams will be asked to share parts of your storyboard. Storyboards are due to Nikki at [email protected] by March 11. We ask that you designate one person on your team to lead this activity, and we hope to hear from multiple team voices during the presentation on March 16.
Download the Storyboard Template
Who should attend this session?
Please make sure that your core team members are registered. Organizations are able to register up to 8 individuals. If you are interested in having more team members attend, please contact Nikki Navarrete.
virtual event reminders:
- All sessions will start and end promptly on time.
- If possible, connect with a webcam on your computer in a quiet place to ensure the best learning experience and interaction with others. If you are calling in by phone, enter your participant ID (your ID is displayed at the top of your Zoom screen). Do this by pressing #number# on your phone (ex: #24#).
- Re-name yourself: please rename yourself so we know what organization you’re from (ex: Nikki (CCI)). Hover over your name in the participant list and click “Rename”.
- Be prepared to participate and connect! Voice and camera will be activated for all participants. Upon entry, all participants will be on mute. Please unmute yourself if you have a question during the session. We will use the Zoom functions (polls, breakout groups, chatbox, etc.).
- Complete the post-meeting evaluation and provide feedback on what you enjoyed and how we can improve the virtual meetings. Doing virtual sessions like this is still new to us and we are always looking to improve!
- Get help if you need it! If you have any technical questions or experience any difficulty connecting to the Zoom meeting, please reach out to [email protected]