CALQIC session details:
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 from 12:00-2:00PM (PsT)
During this session, CALQIC faculty and partners will share what we’ve learned from patients and families about ACEs screening and response.
Teams will also get the opportunity to share what you are doing in your organizations to center patient and family voice.
Who should attend this session?
Please make sure that your core team members are registered. Organizations are able to register up to 8 individuals. If you are interested in having more team members attend, please contact Nikki Navarrete.
virtual event reminders:
- All sessions will start and end promptly on time.
- If possible, connect with a webcam on your computer in a quiet place to ensure the best learning experience and interaction with others. If you are calling in by phone, enter your participant ID (your ID is displayed at the top of your Zoom screen). Do this by pressing #number# on your phone (ex: #24#).
- Re-name yourself: please rename yourself so we know what organization you’re from (ex: Nikki (CCI)). Hover over your name in the participant list and click “Rename”.
- Be prepared to participate and connect! Voice and camera will be activated for all participants. Upon entry, all participants will be on mute. Please unmute yourself if you have a question during the session. We will use the Zoom functions (polls, breakout groups, chatbox, etc.).
- Complete the post-meeting evaluation and provide feedback on what you enjoyed and how we can improve the virtual meetings. Doing virtual sessions like this is still new to us and we are always looking to improve!
- Get help if you need it! If you have any technical questions or experience any difficulty connecting to the Zoom meeting, please reach out to [email protected]